Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Child and Coco Morier at The Bootleg

It was off to The Bootleg to catch an addiction:  The Child.  I was listening.  I was smiling.  Life was good.

Comment of the night (from the audience) #1:  They're from Germany.

Comment of the night (from the audience) #2:  They're leaving the dudes to clean up the stage?

Next up was Coco Morier.  One strategy to find new bands/musicians is to catch bands that play with your one of your favorite bands.  And so on this night I was introduced to Coco Morier.  I think I'll be catching her again.  I clicked "like" on her Facebook page.

Comment:  It feels like an earthquake up here on the stage.

One I got to The Bootleg, the place was crowded.  The door gal told me that an industry event was ending. I need to find a way to get invited to those industry events.  I guess the answer is I need to actually work in the music industry.

The Child



Coco Morier



No comments: