Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dreams: Chester Hill to Hermosa Beach

So my dream goes like this:  I'm reading a tweet from a singer I follow.  The tweet reads:  I'm moving from Chester Hill to Hermosa Beach.

I started to think: Why would she move to Hermosa Beach? And where is Chester Hill.

Well, that did it:  I woke up in an instant, my brain at full gear.

Anyways, afterwards, I decided to look up Chester Hill on the Internet. Chester Hill is a suburb near Sydney, Australia. How that suburb popped up in my dream is beyond me.  I don't know anything about Sydney, Australia.  Strange things.  I'm sure I read or saw something that mentioned Chester Hill recently.

Update:  So I write the above strange dream about Chester Hill and Hermosa Beach and it hits twitter via the HermosaBchBlog.  Funny.


Hermosa Beach, CA
notes from vivace: Dreams: Chester Hill to Hermosa Beach . Read more via HermosaBeachBlog.com
22 Aug via NetworkedBlogs

No comments: