Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dreams: back in college one

So I had the back-in-college dream.  I needed to go back to college for a year.  Well, when you're back in college, one of the first things you need to do is find a place to live.  I found a place.  It was essentially a hotel room.  A nice hotel room, but hardly a place where one would want to stay for a year -- no closet space, desks, living room or kitchen (this wasn't a dorm room, but was off campus living so a kitchen was needed).  I also noticed that the room was set up to hold three people -- three beds were lined up.  Now I had roommates in college, shared rooms, but having three in a room -- that was crazy.  And I wasn't even sure who my roommates were going to be as they hadn't arrived yet.  And that's about how the dream ended.  No walking around campus.  No studying.  Just learning about my new living quarters.

No comments: