Sunday, November 15, 2009

PIttsburgh Steelers vs. Cincinnati Bengals: 12-18

Mercy. Okay, first off, great defensive game. Both sides gave up yards, but never broke. Second off, I complained in an earlier Pittsburgh blog about their special teams. And what cost them from heading to an over-time showdown? Allowing a run back touchdown. Come on, Steelers. I swear that for years this has been their Achilles heal. I'm not looking it up, but I would think the Steelers have given up more touchdowns after a kick-off or punt than any other team in the NFL. I don't know how they couldn't be the worst. I'm not going to say I'm an expert when it comes to coaching and football, because I know very little about football strategy but is it that difficult to have at least an average special teams unit?

No comments: