Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Shakers and Diana Gone Wrong @ Skinny's

If you follow my blog, you may have noticed a longer than normal absence from providing a music blog . . . or maybe not. Anyways, I was feeling like I was close to the illness edge for awhile and decided to get some good sleep in. And then my work hours picked up for awhile. But come this Monday, I decided it was time to go out. Out I went to check out my friends, The Shakers. They rocked it.

I also ran into my friends from The Mulhollands. They've had some tough luck recently. Matt had his electric organ stolen. Sarah Jeanette recently had her laptop computer stolen.








I also got to see Diana Gone Wrong. They're led by an enthusiastic female lead singer/guitarist.



3 comments:

Diana Gone Wrong said...

Hey Vivace! Thanks so much for including us in your blog!!! <3

We have a new song up on the myspace page too...Check it out and let us know what you think!

http://www.myspace.com/dianagonewrong

Notes from Vivace said...

Thanks for the new song info and comment. I'll check out the new song.

Kat said...

Check out more Diana Gone Wrong News at www.twitter.com/dgwstreetteam