Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Facial with WRMS and Deaf/Mute at The Hi Hat

It was off to The Hi Hat to catch Facial's last residency night. I had wanted to go the week before, but got sick. Anyways, it all worked out. WRMS opened up the night with some awesome mellow rock sounds. Mellow? Hey, when the lead singer is taking sips while in the middle of a song, I say that indicates their mellow sound.

Deaf/Mute is a project by one of the members of Facial. Big news: one of the members from Warpaint joined for a couple songs. Wow. See, all worth getting sick the previous week and having to catch Facial a week later.

Facial drove the metal rock. They set the energy level to 10. This caused a problem when I got home. I just couldn't go to sleep. My adrenaline was still pumping.

Hi Hat Dec 16


No comments: