Sunday, January 22, 2017

Albert and his Dreamboats doing a ladies' night at the Bootleg Theater

Last Monday night was a fun night at the Bootleg Theater. Albert and his Dreamboats is the January residency band. On this specific Monday night, it was jammed packed with musicians doing half-sets. I got to see Z Berg and Mara Connor again. I also got to see Sie Sie Benhoff for the first time. Z Berg -- I've gotten to see Z Berg off and on since The Like days. By off and on, I mean that it seems to be every two years or so. One reason, of course, why I went to the Bootleg Theater this past Monday was because of Z Berg. I got to see Mara Connor for the second time. Her vocals are filled with such dream-filled sounds. Sie Sie Benhoff did a fun filled sexy country mountain set. And in between all these ladies, Albert and his Dreamboats came in with "intermission" sets showing off their skills. Over-all, as mentioned, super fun night.

Albert Bootleg 17

No comments: