Sunday, December 14, 2014

ZiBBZ and Los Angelics at Silverlake Lounge

It was time to do a hit and run at Silverlake Lounge.  I really wanted to see ZiBBZ and I also really wanted to make sure I headed home before the rain started.

Los Angelics.  I walked in and Los Angelics was turning Silverlake Lounge into a dance club.  I was thinking, "Did I just walk into Club Moscow?"  Two girls putting on the synchronized moves.  Two guys playing the synths that rocked on suspension springs.  This band is meant for a New Year's Eve party.



ZiBBZ.  I saw them at Brokechella.  And I was thinking, "This band has the Sunset Strip written all over it."  This was my first time seeing them since that time and I didn't catch them on the Sunset Strip at all.  I caught them at Silverlake Lounge.  A much closer location for me.  Stee on drums had a moment of going all Whiplash for us all.  The crowd loved it.  Coco provides the EuroPop energy.

 

No comments: