Friday, July 13, 2012

Lost Lander and Terraplane Sun at The Satellite

It was to The Satellite to catch Lost Lander and Terraplane Sun. Lost Lander started the night off for me.  They're a band from Portland.  Now I haven't seen a lot of bands from Portland, but I've never been disappointed with a band from Portland.  It was no different this past Monday night.  The lead singer's shoes were of interest.  I saw a couple young women taking photos of his shoes -- or maybe they were taking a photo of something else, but in my opinion they were taking photos of his shoes.

Lyrics: We have a wonderful world, because it feels so awsome at the moment.

The So So Courteous Comment of the Night: We started our set late. Does that mean we need to stop early or can we play our full set?

As for Terraplane Sun, they're the are from the Westside.  They rocked us with some blues driven rock.  I wasn't at The Satellite last week, but if I heard correctly the keyboard went out on the exact same song this week as last week.  Eerie.  This is a band that likes to mix it up with the musical instruments.  A trombone came out for a couple songs and a mandolin for perhaps half the set.

Lost Lander


Terraplane Sun



No comments: