Saturday, May 5, 2012

Varsity Brawlers vs. Tough Cookies: 183-115

Tough game to be a Tough Cookies fan.  They unfortunately fell behind quick and couldn't really catch up.  They made a solid attempt in the third quarter, but just lost it in the fourth.

The Varsity Brawlers just had this amazing defense going where the Tough Cookie jammers couldn't break through.  It was actually somewhat upsetting with me thinking:  break through Laguna Beyatch and Gori Spelling.  I guess when you get upset, it indicates a degree of passion behind your team.  So yes, I guess it indicates that I am a true Tough Cookies fan.  Similar perhaps to how I slammed Duke's basketball defense this past season or scream when Big Ben for the Steelers throws an interception.  A form of flattery . . .  

I did notice rather quickly that one of the my favorites, Stefcon 1, was not with the Tough Cookies.  I looked through the website afterwards and noticed that she seems to be focused on the Ri-Ettes squad.

No comments: