Saturday, May 12, 2012

Caught a Ghost and Gliss at The Satelitte

A Monday night, which meant it was time to catch a residency band. This night it was Caught a Ghost at The Satellite. First up for me on this night was a favorite band, Gliss. Sometimes way too much time passes before I get to see one of my favorite bands.  It was well over a year ago when I last caught Gliss at The Troubadour.  Oh how I missed them.

Comment of the night by Gliss:  You will be graded on your excitement at the end of the night.

For Caught a Ghost, I was looking at the band and was thinking, "I know these folks."  I just couldn't place them.  I did a search of my posts and realized I saw them at a fundraiser event about a year and a half ago.  They had the Satellite looking like a festive ghost house.  They had a magician open up for them.  I failed to catch his name, but I'm rather sure I caught his act before at The Echo awhile back.  The set itself:  a dress for success evening. 


Gliss



Magician



Caught a Ghost




If one of the bands happens to come across this post and likes the photo, I've got a few more.  Feel free to leave a comment and I'll get some photos to you.

No comments: