Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. New England Patriots: 25-17

This was an amazing game for the Pittsburgh Steelers.  I was reading about how Tom Brady owned the Steelers and I had to believe those writers, having seen some of those games myself.  For this game, the Steelers dominated New England, mainly by keeping the football for long stretches of time.

What did I like:

The offensive line.  I've complained about the offensive line for awhile, but for this game (at least) they held the line.

The defense didn't give up much to Brady even if they had a rash of injuries.

What I did not like:

Even though they dominated, they won by only 8.  Based on their domination, I would think the Steelers should have won by 17.

They didn't win by more, because they couldn't score in the red zone.


 

No comments: