Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dreams: the Walking Dead

Dream. I watch Walking Dead. And so I had this dream where I was in Walking Dead. Now there weren’t any zombies walking around. It was part of the storyline where the group is at the farmhouse. Everyone was gathered around the dining table. The veterinarian was at the head of the table. He had this dark anticipated look in his eyes. Everyone got suspicious. Folks started to cough. He was trying to gas us all (perhaps for cannibalistic reasons). We scattered, running out of the house. As we ran, the kitchen blew up. I guess he didn’t judge the use of the gas properly.

Of course, why he was trying to gas us while at the table with us is an unknown – but it was a dream so it didn’t necessarily need to make sense.

I think the dream also reflects my suspicions of the veterinarian -- not that he's done anything to deserve it, I'm just suspicious of him.

No comments: