Friday, September 2, 2011

Milo Greene, Vanaprasta and Useless Keys @ Dangerbird Records

Even without a Sunset Junction on August 27-28, I still felt the need to check out the local music scene over that weekend. I didn't get in as much music as I would have liked, but I did get to head over to Dangerbird Records on Saturday where I caught Vanaprasta, Useless Keys and Milo Greene.  I arrived in time to catch the back half of Vanaprasta.  They're always giving it their all out on stage.  And they definitely had their fan base out as a large crowd was hanging in the courtyard.  The high temperature of the day seemed to hit while Vanaprasta was on stage.  For Useless Keys, the weather was much more comfortable.  I hope this isn't insulting, but I always think about The Simpsons when I see them.  As for Milo Greene, this was my second time catching them.  I am sold on Milo Greene.  I would have been tempted to catch them again at Hotel Cafe later that Saturday if it wasn't for a dinner party.   

My one regret:  Being the fact that I love taking photos, I wish I'd brought along my 70-200mm lens.  Oh well.



Vanaprasta






Useless Keys






Milo Greene




No comments: