Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Duke Football vs. Boston College: 20-19

I watch my first Duke Football game of the season and what happens:  they win.  But it was close.  Sean Renfree (Duke quarterback) played an excellent game -- though in my opinion that first touchdown was more luck versus skill, but sometimes you need luck to score and win.  I do believe that first touchdown got Duke into the game mentally.  My opinion, during the 1st quarter, they didn't look worthy of being in the ACC.  At half time the score was 14-19, Boston College up.  When it came to the second half, I felt that Duke's defense and offense played great.  In fact, I felt they should have blown out Boston College in the second half by scoring more than the 6 points they put up on the board.  But they didn't and, in fact, Boston College probably should have won the game with a field goal from the 5 yard line.  Sometimes miracles happen at the five yard line.

No comments: