Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Future Ghost, Summer Darling and Black Apples at The Echo

On a recent Saturday afternoon I headed off to The Echo to catch some really good bands.  Black Apples, Summer Darling and Future Ghost gave some great performances.  Interestingly enough, all three bands played at this year's Silver Lake Jubilee.  I missed Black Apples at the Jubilee.  There was a conflict between bands so I had to make a choice:  either catch a band I'd seen already or see a new band.  I decided to see a band I hadn't seen before.  And so 3+ months later I finally got to catch up with Black Apples.  At the Jubilee I caught about half of Summer Darling's set.  This time around I got to catch their fully energizing and non-stop motion set.  I do love Future Ghost.  They play it cool and yet rock you out.   

Black Apples




Summer Darling



Future Ghost




Photo taken via permission of The Echo.

No comments: