Monday, November 22, 2010

Pittsburgh Steelers 35 vs Oakland Raiders 3

First off, I only got to catch 3 quarters of this game. As the game was getting out of control, CBS shifted over to the Jets vs. Texans game. From a Steelers fan, I was upside. From a perspective as a football fan, I guess that Jets vs. Texans game was more interesting.

Second, from the games I've seen, this was the first time I've seen both the offense and defense clicking for the whole game. Admittedly, Oakland might not make the play-offs, but it isn't like they're an awful team. They rank 13th in offense and 5th in defense.

Third, what's up with those refs. Three personal penalty calls (I believe it was three) on the Steelers and all of them looked rather questionable. And perhaps two of them being down right bad calls. I agreed with the fans who could be heard screaming that the refs sucked.

No comments: