Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pittsburgh Steelers 27 vs. Cincinnati Bengals 21

Heart attack. It looked like the Steelers were going to cake walk this in the 4th quarter and then Cincinnati turned things interesting. Maybe to get specific, Terrell Owens turned it around.

The offense looked much better versus the game versus the New Orleans Saints. In that game, I thought the offense just didn't look good at all except for a couple possessions. For this game, I thought they looked much better.

Now as for the defense. As my complaint has been all season long, I'm not so sure about all these complements about the defense that I'm always hearing from reporters. Yes, they're good against the run, but that pass defense looks awful to me.

Note: It is nice having Antwaan Randle El back. He never should have left for the Redskins.

No comments: