Wednesday, April 7, 2010

At a grocery store

I was at a grocery store on Saturday. I had a couple of items so I went to the express lane.

In front of me was a guy with four Yoplait yogurt bottles and sausages. He asked that each Yoplait yogurt get rung up separately. So the cashier would run through a yogurt, the guy would put in his phone number for the membership card, then he'd run his credit card/debit card. He did this a couple times. I noticed he was putting the yogurts into a plastic bag so he'd obviously had done this a few times already. He had a couple yogurts left and his sausages. The cashier asked if he wanted to continue. He said no and took his unpaid yogurt and sausages and went to the back of the line -- I suppose he felt uncomfortable holding up the line.

Why was he doing this? I have no clue.

No comments: