Friday, April 14, 2017

Cellars and Pom Poms at the Bootleg Theater

So the day after hanging out at Broke LA Fest for 9 hours, I decided to hang out at the Bootleg Theater. That is a bit nuts for me, but I had to do it as Cellars was doing a free set. Up first for me was Pom Poms. They brought their Western infused rock. I swear I envision them hanging out at a saloon in the late 1800s.

Then it was Cellars. This was my 3rd time seeing her. During the first couple songs, it finally dawned on me why I love Cellars. She has so much fun while on stage. So much fun that it almost like she doesn't even care if there is anyone in the room. She just wants to experiment away.

Comment of the night by Pom Poms: I don't know why I'm walking like a stand-up comedian.

Ugh moment of the night by Cellars: her laptop fell from its perch (about 1 foot above the stage) twice. Ouch to the computer.

Cellars Bootleg Apr 17

No comments: