Thursday, April 6, 2017

The Dollyrots with honeychain, The Two Tens and Go Betty Go at The Hi Hat

So I am becoming a familiar face at The Hat Hat. I walked up to buy my ticket and was met with the friendly, "Nice to see you again." honeychain opened the night with their finely tuned rock sound from these Los Angeles musician veterans. The Two Tens were up next. They're a two piece band that knows how to punk out. The lead guitarist moved so fast on stage that it was almost impossible to capture him with my camera. Go Betty Go has been around for a few years, but this is the first time I've seen them. I can't believe I didn't see them way earlier. They brought the punk with high sung vocals. Closing out the night was The Dollyrots. Wow, so much time has passed since I last saw them. I blame them. They moved to Florida and don't play in Los Angeles as often. Total awesome. For a song or two, they brought their two kids on stage. Cuteness abounded.

The Dollyrots 17

No comments: