Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Mating Ritual with Hudson Thames and Pompeya at The Satellite

Mating Ritual
Mating Ritual closed out my March residency cycle. Actually, my residency cycle had some shortfalls. I missed the Fell Runner residency at the Bootleg Theater, because one of the band members came down with food poisoning on the night I went.  I also missed the residency band at Silverlake Lounge. Mating Ritual is fronted by Ryan Lawhon, who sings with a falsetto vocal. His vocals glide as he swings his mic stand from side to side.

Opening up was Hudson Thames who had a nice crowd of fans. His pop sounds got his fans going. He is also an actor who puts those skills to good use as he put on a fine stage show. Pompeya comes from Moscow, Russia though I believe they live in Los Angeles now. They encouraged the crowd to come closer to the stage and the crowd obliged. They entertained the crowd with dance hooks.

Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com


No comments: