Saturday, August 23, 2014

The Dogs, they've stopped barking at me

In a post a while back, I mentioned this specific apartment that I pass while out walking and how the dog there always wants to bark at me.  Well, the owners got another dog perhaps a year ago and this dog also loves to bark at me.  Not only do the dogs bark, but they also like to chase after me (there is a fence/gate around this small apartment complex so there is a barrier that prevents them from getting near to me).  This has been going on for years now.  In some ways, it is amazing that both of us apartment dwellers are still in the same apartment units (considering how often folks who live in apartments move on in life).

Something strange happened the last two times I walked past this apartment:  the two dogs didn't bark at all.  I'm a little worried the two dogs are sick.


No comments: