Saturday, February 15, 2014

Dreams: Lake Condo and a friend's band

So I had a strange series of dreams on a recent night.

First up:  I was by a lake, looking at buying a condo.  The condo was in a tower that looked to be 10 floors or so.  Each floor had two condos with 180 degree views.  The tower looked to be in a bit of disrepair.  The agent trying to sell me the condo admitted that the tower was abandoned and that they were in the process of making repairs to get it up to snuff.  My main concern:  are you making sure the abandoned tower is cleaned up of rats and roaches?

Second up:  my dream shifted to me running into a friend.  I asked her, "When is your other band going to play a gig?"  She is in two bands.  She looked at me and replied, "I'm not sure when that will happen."  And so I was a bit disappointed, of course.


No comments: