Sunday, April 14, 2013

Raw Geronimo at Casey's

It was off to Casey's to catch Raw Geronimo. First off, it was a pain in the butt trying to find free parking in downtown Los Angeles.  I know, I should just pay for parking, but I have this thing about getting free parking.  And as for driving, as I was heading down Hill Street, some jerk driver kept hitting his horn.  When the light turned green, I watched the car driving pass and the driver and passenger were laughing their heads off.

I got to Casey's in time to catch Raw Geronimo even though I kept driving in circles.  Lauren Fay was not with the band on this night.  It didn't matter.  Both Lauren and Laena Geronimo are two of my favorite musicians to photograph and so I was plenty busy taking photos of Laena.

Okay okay, the music.  I'm not going to say Lauren wasn't missed, but I still loved the avant pop sound ex-her presence.

Noticed at Casey's:  a former member of Black Flamingo.



No comments: