Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Dollyrots at the Redwood Bar

The Dollyrots at the Redwood Bar. For some reason, I didn't know about this show until the very last minute.  I re-arranged my schedule.  Hey, The Dollyrots were playing and all I had to do was head over to Downtown LA.  Are you kidding, I was there.

Set problems:  so parts of the drum set kept on tipping over during the first song.  When it first tipped over, one of their friends/fans jumped on stage to get it re-set.  As soon as he came off stage, it tipped over again. Hysterical.  He hit the stage 3 times.  I think at that point they should have made him an honorable member of the band.

Story of the set:  so Kelly was saying that she overheard a conversation in the washroom that went something like this . . . female in the washroom talking to her boyfriend or husband, "I told you I was going out to see The Dollyrots . . . go make nachos."

Yep, many of us love The Dollyrots.


 

No comments: