Saturday, January 19, 2013

Duke Basketball vs. Georgia Tech: 73-57

Duke won after a bad first half.

What I didn't like:  in the first half, I swear Mason Plumlee threw up a couple shots without even looking at the basket.

What I did like:  in the second half, Mason Plumlee made sure he was looking at the basket when he shot the ball.

What I didn't like:  most of the first half.

What I did like:  most of the second half.

How is Seth Curry able to put on the scoring clinic that he does when from what everyone is saying he doesn't even practice?

It was nice seeing Rasheed Sulaimon getting his groove back.

The box score that I'm looking at says that Marshall Plumlee only played 1 minute.  Hmm.  I could have sworn I saw him inserted into the game 3 times.  Maybe not.

Ryan Kelly, get better soon.  Of course, on the other hand, maybe Ryan Kelly should be out at least 2 more games so that Jefferson, Murphy and maybe the third Plumlee can get themselves into the rotation.  Wouldn't that be nuts if Duke had a 10 player rotation.

No comments: