Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cincinnati Bengals: 10-13

This was a rather painful season.  Luckily, I missed the Pittsburgh Steelers game against Cleveland.  Oh wait, they won.  No matter, it would have still been painful to watch considering that is was a worthless game.

In this game, Big Ben once again threw an interception in the closing minutes of the game.  Come on.

As for next year:  I'm not an expert, but honestly I think the Steelers had a team that should have had a much better record this year.  They have the receivers.  They have the running backs.  They have a front line.  I suppose they better upgrade that defense a little -- younger players.  The defense stood strong for most of the games they played -- I mean, look at this Cincinnati score.  But they are getting older.  I have to say I think next  year will be a good year.  

No comments: