Thursday, November 29, 2018

Books Stories and Cafe: MishCatt and Fiona Grey

This was my second time hanging out at Books Stories and Cafe for a Commune event. The music is held behind the store in an open patio. It isn't just about the music. Time prior to the music is spent talking with various individuals. It really is a moment of commune.

Opening up the night was MishCatt. I previously saw her in February. She was the main reason I went to Commune as I wanted to catch her set again. It was a nice period of telling stories and music. She even talked how coloring her face purple was driven partially by her wanted to do a social experiment.

MishCatt
Fiona Grey is someone I've heard about and seen on various schedules. This was my first time catching her set. She has some great vocals. She also told stories that she wouldn't feel comfortable putting in a press release. I suppose one story that would be fine to tell would be the fact that at the age of 19 she went on a European tour with Kitten.

Fiona Grey


No comments: