Tuesday, December 4, 2018

The Smell: The Aquadolls with Pleo Sharman, The Gems, The Grinns

Mosh pit city. That's what was going on at The Smell throughout the night. It started off with Pleo Shaman and continued on. Pleo Shaman's lead singer kept having microphone problems. I don't know if it was because he was moving around so much or that he just had a defective connection. The Gems might have toned it down, but it didn't stop the crowd from wanting to body slam. They love to dress to impress. The Aquadolls was the main reason why I showed up at The Smell on this night. I've followed this band for years. They always put on a good show. As the show came to a close, there was some riding on an inflatable dolphin. Closing out the night was The Grinns. The band had their fan base showing up. What I found myself getting fascinated by trying to catch a photo of the Rickenbacker brand on the end of the bass.

Pleo Shaman

The Gems

The Aquadolls

The Grinns



No comments: