Friday, November 9, 2018

Whisky a Go Go: Royal Distortion with Furious Angels, The Bad Applez and Teenager Ritual

I decided it was time again to catch Royal Distortion's extended residency at the Whisky A Go Go. Due to the fact I live on the east side and I needed to head to the Sunset Strip, I left directly from work.
Furious Angles
I got there just as Furious Angels was in the midst of their set. This is a tween band with a lead singer who knows how to power sing.

The Bad Applez
The Bad Applez and Teenager Ritual came on next with sets that do honor to The Strip.

Teenager Ritual
Royal Distortion closed out the night for me. This was the third time this year that I've seen them. As mentioned, this is a re-incarnation of Barb Wire Dolls. Other than perhaps Pu$$y Cow and The Dollyrots, I've followed no other band as long as the Royal Distortion/Barb Wire Dolls crew.

Royal Distortion

No comments: