Thursday, November 30, 2017

At The Hi Hat to catch Young Creatures, Livingmore and Dream Phases

I had this night circled. There was a reason. I wasn't able to or just missed seeing Livingmore at various times. So I decided I'd catch them on this night.

Dream Phases opened the night with some psychedelic sounds. And I couldn't help but notice that on stage with them was the individual I call the hardest working musician in Los Angeles.

Dream Phases

Livingmore came up next with a sound that went from country to pop. To me, their sound makes me think about Emma Stone picking up a white microphone stand and going all out on La La Land.

Livingmore

Young Creatures was doing their record release party. Their sound is earnest and their fans were showing their love at the front of the stage. There was some audience dancing and some balloon tossing. And yes, the hardest working musician in Los Angeles was there with the band.

Lyrics of the set: I didn't mean to stray so far.

Young Creatures

No comments: