Monday, November 13, 2017

Superet with Cillie Barnes and Boyo at The Echo

It was a great night of music at The Echo. I selected this specific night to catch Superet because of Cillie Barnes and Boyo. I've seen Cillie Barnes three or four times. I enjoy her singer-songwriter sounds.

What I noticed: well, of course, I noticed how she decorated her microphone stand.

Cillie Barnes
I'd never seen Boyo, but have seen the name. There was a simplicity to the sound.

Moment of the set: he laid down on his back, playing the final notes of a song on his guitar. He then got up with a pleased look on his face.

Boyo
Superet is the residency band at The Echo. I was surprised that I was the only photographer in the audience. They put on a show. They had an extension to The Echo stage (not sure if this is permanent or just for the residency). It was well used. And what a light show.

Superet



No comments: