Monday, December 4, 2017

Jenny O and Salar Rajabnik at Zebulon

2017 is coming to a quick end and I have to say it has been a solid year of music. That includes the end of 2017. Why? Well, one reason is that I usually only get to see Jenny O once a year; however, this year I got to see her twice. I just love her sound. And one of her backup musicians for this particular set was Rachel Goodrich. First, I couldn't help but notice how Jenny O played a significant portion of her set with one foot lifted just inches above the ground. It was almost like she was practicing some The Karate Kid moves. And then there's Rachel Goodrich. I do love how she plays her bass. She makes it look so cool to play.

Jenny O


Salar Rajabnik opened up the night with solid singer songwriter skills. For one song, he brought out the harmonica.

Salar Rajabnik


No comments: