Friday, September 8, 2017

Zealyn with Flavia and O'neill Hudson at Hotel Cafe

So I'm a little late posting this one. I sort of got busy and then I started posting more recent nights out and failed to post this one. Anyways, a little over a month back, it was off to Hotel Cafe to catch Zealyn.

Flavia was up first. The name was familiar, but I'd never seen her play. Her drum sticks danced along with her sound. She had a cheerful personality even after starting off with technical difficulties.

O'neill Hudson hit the stage next. I'd seen her before at The Resident. One of her songs was inspired by her husband who is also a musician. From what I understood, he's often on tour and is greatly missed when he is.

Zealyn was ending a tour. Her eyes can tell a thousand stories and can jump and hop around the stage in total joy. Noticed: she did leave the stage and microphone behind at one point and step into the audience and let her vocals shine. Awesome.

Hotel Cafe Jul 17

No comments: