Monday, September 25, 2017

Jesse Jo Stark with The Pink Slips, Laura Jean Anderson and Dr. Doctor at The Echo

So by the time I went to see Jesse Jo Stark on her 2nd night of her September Residency, I'd seen all the residency bands (Bootleg, The Echo, The Satellite). I'd say that The Echo was the most packed of the three residencies. Dr. Doctor opened up the night. The last time I saw this band was at Broke LA 2016. They gave some pop power to the night. Laura Jean Anderson came up next. Lauren Ruth Ward was in the audience, up front. She looked mesmerized by Laura Jean Anderson. I honestly couldn't help but notice the awesome similarities in their music. Jesse Jo Stark had the crowd packed in with her cool presence and vocals. The Pink Slips closed out the night with a wild stream of consciousness set.

The Echo Sept Residency


No comments: