Sunday, November 20, 2016

Air Traffic Controller with Bleu and Mercies at The Satellite

I got an invite to see Air Traffic Controller at The Satellite. After taking a listen to their songs online, I was sold.

First up was Bleu who was still dealing with the election blues. His set was a mixture of joyous music and sorrowful commentary about the Trump/Clinton results. Then came Air Traffic Controller. Their music is intricate and intriguing. They have some powerful tunes. I'd say half their songs were anthem sounds that just washed over you like a refreshing waterfall. I was just so into their set. They're from Boston and I hope they make it back to Los Angeles soon. Mercies closed out the night for me. It was their first set in 1.5 years. It sure didn't feel like it. They just rocked out the audience.

Air Traffic Controller 2016

No comments: