Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Doe and Jennie Vee at The Satellite

Jennie Vee
Doe and Jennie Vee did a free night at The Satellite. I'm surprised the venue wasn't packed to the max. Doe did have a nice crowd of friends who they convinced to hang out very close to the stage. Their set started out with some technical problems, but they went with it. I couldn't help but notice that one member of the band wore a Crystal Castles (that I initially mistaken for Madonna) t-shirt while the other went with a Blondie t-shirt.

Jennie Vee is the bassist for Courney Love. Her set was awesome and amazingly short. Why was it awesome? Her sound (along with an assist on percussion) is constantly pushing forward. Her fashion style is black and Gothic. I was so disappointed when they ended after just twenty minutes. I wanted more!


The Satellite Oct JV D

No comments: