Sunday, August 14, 2016

Rachel Goodrich and Bjorn and the Sun at Harvard and Stone

I didn't get to catch Rachel Goodrich at Make Music Pasadena. There are so many bands playing Make Music Pasadena that sometimes decisions have to be made; however, I did want to catch her. So a couple months late, I finally got to see her play a set. It was awesome. Most of the set was with her playing a guitar on her lap. "I always knew I wanted to be free," she sang. She had me thinking of Laena Geronimo blended with Great Northern.

Bjorn and the Sun brought a little country/Nashville/Los Angeles to Harvard and Stone. Amanda and David, per their Facebook page, are lovers. That puts some love into their set. It also makes for great interaction. Just look at one of the photos I have in the gallery. If that isn't the look of love, I don't know what love is.


Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com

No comments: