Sunday, August 28, 2016

Kauf with LO MOON and Clara-Nova at The Echo

Kauf
It was off to see Kauf, the August residency band at The Echo.

First up was LO MOON. They're dark and moody with pulsating drums and guitars. And then there was the hair toss and cracked smile when things went perfectly with a song.

Clara-Nova's lead singer is a vocal queen. She was dressed in white with an alto voice of pure spender. And just a small notice: she uses a drum stick with such grace. I specifically went to this Echo residency night as I wanted to catch this band as I missed them at Make Music Pasadena. I'm happy I set aside this date. Many in the audience were moved by her set. I saw one individual with tears in her eyes.

Kauf's set was played under low lights of hazy blue. With their electronic sound, I think that was more than appropriate.


Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com

No comments: