Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Colleen Green, Adult Books and Psychomagic at The Echo

Colleen Green
I went to The Echo to catch Colleen Green. She went with a karaoke set. I will admit I wished she'd gone with a original music set as this was only my second time seeing her, but it was all good. She had some friends on stage with her and they were all having a fun time singing some recent hits and then backtracking to the 80s.

Also playing were Psychomagic and Adult Books. Psychomagic sounds like one would expect based on their band name. They're from Portland. Portland equals great music in my book and they didn't disappoint. Adult Books is the residency at The Echo. They hit the stage a few minutes early, speeding through their set in quick order.


Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com

No comments: