Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Dream: Scary Nightmare with potential Spirits and/or Vampires

I was with another individual (male) inside a house.  The phone rang. There was silence on the other end.  He said, "That's my wife.  She'll call again."  I hung up.  The phone rang again.  Silence.  "We're in trouble," he said.

Suddenly, a number of young children rushed into the house.  The man said, "We've got to close and lock all the doors.  I go screaming at the top of my lungs, telling the kids to check the doors.  We look out the window.  There is a deep fog and we can't see very far off into the distance.  The man says, "Make sure all the doors are locked."  I scream out, but my voice is hoarse.  The kids do understand anyways and they check the doors.  One door was not locked.  It is locked.

With that, we look out the windows.  There is a shadowy figure out there, floating just above the ground, moving rapidly in parallel to the house.

I wake up.  And I have chills.

No comments: