Thursday, July 3, 2014

A Dream: friends from different areas of life

I had a recent dream where there were four of us sitting around a rickety table.  We were in the dining room.  I'm not sure who's home we were in, but I was the one who had gathered the other three.  All three were from different circles of friends, but we all were getting along very well with each other.  I had brought them together to listen to a CD.  I was in love with the music.  Then a song came on that I really loved, but then when the two lead singers started to play off each other, instead of being in tune there was a dissonance between them.  I was thinking, this isn't as wonderful as I had originally thought.  My other friends though were being very kind and told me how much they enjoyed the song.

No comments: