Friday, August 24, 2012

Exercising and Dogs

Here's my tale of a recent exercise routine and my encounter with various dogs:

1.  Four dogs getting trained by two owners on how to behave when an individual passes by.

2.  One dog on the steps of an apartment, barking like mad at me.  This dog always wants to bark at me.  And as always, the dog ran down the steps (luckily there is a fence between us) and started to bark away.  And then it circled around the apartment building to continue barking at me.  What's up with that dog?

3.  The next dog I came across must be the most out of shape dog in the neighborhood.  The owner was about 10 yards ahead of his dog, just waiting for his dog to catch up.

4.  The final dog of the night had deciding to torture its owner.  The owner dropped the leash at some point and the dog took off running down the street.  The owner was off chasing after her dog. 

Dogs on a summer evening.

No comments: