Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Page View Milestone

I've hit 10,000 page views -- at least according to Google Analytics.  (According to the "Stats" option of blogger, I've hit 20,000 page views.  Why the difference?  I don't know.  Anyways, I'm going to switch over to the "Stats" tracking to mention future milestones as that one is higher.)

The Top Five viewed posts are:

1.  A Toonerville post.
2.  Honey Honey/Wild Feathers at the Bootleg
3.  The Mulhollands, The Shakers and Brandi Emma at Fox & Hounds.
4.  The 2010 Lakers Parade (I think this one is for the cheerleaders).
5.  The Mo-odds, Restavrant and High Life Cavaliers.

Only 18% of my visitors are repeat visitors.  I guess that stinks.

The most searched terms are:

1.  Notes from Vivace (that's cool to know).
2.  Wild Feathers Band (if you combine it with The Wild Feathers Band, I get out-ranked there).
3.  Pu$$y Cow
4.  Toonerville Gang
5.  The Wild Feathers Band
6.  Let's put up a 6th as #2 and #5 are essential the same:  Milo Green.


No comments: