Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Movie Review: The Dilemma

The Dilemma. Another movie I saw while on an airplane. The caveat associated with this review is that I was watching on a small screen and probably missed 20% of the dialogue.

Ronny Valentine (Vince Vaughn) catches his best friend’s wife, Geneva (Winona Ryder), in the act of cheating. His dilemma is rather or not to tell his best friend Nick Brannen (Kevin James) about his wife.

I have to say that this movie wasn’t that bad. I wouldn’t put it up there as a great movie, but I would say it is a movie to watch. One has to come to this movie with the understanding that it has a dark side to it. The honest truth is that I think the dilemma has two sides to it. There is a dilemma for Ronny, but there is also a dilemma regarding who really is to blame when marriages/relationships fall apart.

No comments: