Thursday, October 21, 2021

Bar Lubitsch: Olivia Grace, Kill K3nny, Seth Glier, Girl Wilde, Lev

I decided to take off to WFNM for a night where I hadn't seen any of the musicians before so it was all new. Olivia Grace was perhaps the closest musician that I came across before. I noticed that she had played Echo Park Rising a year where I was doing photography for Buzzbands. I just didn't have the opportunity to catch her set. Her music has a soothing pop sound.

Olvia Grace

Kill K3nny came up next with an upbeat pop set. His wife was up at the front, giving some positive vibes. 

Kill K3nny

Seth Glier had flown in that morning from the east coast. Though he is an east coast person, he had a couple friends backing him up who live in Los Angeles. If I understood correctly, one of them used to live in the same town as Seth Glier. His music had a blues sound.

Seth Glier

Girl Wilde brought the flamboyant sound. Sort of reminded me of Jen Awad who had played at WFNM just recently. I wish I had gotten to see that set, but just couldn't make it. 

Girl Wilde

Lev closed out the night with a packed venue filled with fans. His vocals are perfect and seductive. The words just flow perfectly. It was an absolutely enthralling set. 

Lev

No comments: