Tuesday, August 13, 2019

The Hi Hat: The Morning Yells, Jessi Williams and Coyote, Sumeau

Way too much time had passed since I last went to The Hi Hat. I'm talking May. How is that even possible? It was time to change that by heading off to catch a night where I knew I'd enjoy. Two of the bands on the schedule were bands I'd seen before: Sumeau and Jessi Williams and Coyote. The third was a band that I'd meant to catch The Morning Yells.

It was a sweet night filled with a crowd that were friends with the various bands. Jessi light-heartedly tried to convince her friends to move to Topanga.

Jessie Williams and Coyote

Sumeau reminded folks why they're a cult music group.

Sumeau

The Morning Yells is a band that share song-writer duties. It is cool knowing that everyone in the group is involved in creating their songs.

The Morning Yells

No comments: