Tuesday, May 15, 2018

The Colour Coast with Lone Priestess and Livingmore at The Satellite

I circled this date to head over to The Satellite. The reason was that Lone Priestess was playing. I wanted to see what Kimi of Draemings was up to with this new project. Was Lone Priestess going to be wild and crazy like Draemings? Well, it was actually very Americana. And there was Kimi dressed in red like a priestess.

Lone Priestess
Livingmore was the second band up and another reason why I circled this night. This band knows how to put the sultry in rock 'n roll. The more I see them the more I think of one of my favorite all time Los Angeles bands, The Mulhollands.

Livingmore
The Colour Coast was doing their residency night. They make you think of being in the tropics. And lead singer Marley floats across that stage.

The Colour Coast


No comments: