Sunday, July 23, 2017

ExSage with Wendy Bevan, Gateway Drugs and Polyplastic

In 2016, ExSage offered to put me on a guest list. Well, I decided to use that card for their set last Friday night. Opening up the night was Wendy Bevan who provided an artistic inspired set. Do a little digging on my part, I found that she's also a wonderful photographer.

Gateway Drugs had the psychedelic lights going strong that flashed across their largely black clothing fashion sense. They had the crowd rocking

Then ExSage hit the stage. They blazed through a six song set. Just six? I was like, "Hey, I need two more songs!" ExSage added a new bassist to their lineup.

Polyplastic, based on Facebook, looks to be a relatively new band. It didn't matter, their friends where out in force to support them.

The Echo Jul 17


No comments: